Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalogue of Elizade University Library
Welcome to the Elizade University Library. The University has in place a modern library sufficiently equipped and computerized to provide the necessary support for teaching, learning and research activities of all members of the university community as well as to aid the realization of its Vision, Mission and Objectives.
To start a search, enter a word or multiple words in the search box. When a single is entered, a keyword search is performed, yielding records that include the word. The system will automatically look for variations on the words entered. For example, if you enter embryo, the system retrieves items with the words embryo, embryos, embryological, etc.
When you enter more than one word into the search box, each word will be searched on its own; your search will then be narrowed to display those items with all the words.
Entering two or more keywords increases the specificity of your results. If your search retrieves too many results, check the options in the "Refine Your Search" box to the left.
If your search retrieves too few or no results, try using synonyms and different combinations of keywords.
NOTE: Too many words in the search box will find very few matches.
The order of the words does not affect the retrieval results. A search for "debate communication" will yield the same results as "communication debate."
The results list provides brief information about each title, including where the item may be found and whether it is available for loan or checked out. Clicking on the title leads to a full description of the title and to copy-specific information that will assist in locating each item within the library (e.g. Reserve, Reference, Circulating collection, etc.).
For more assistance please contact the Librarian
Rules Governing the use of the Library
• Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in the library.
• Any form of disturbance is prohibited in the Library.
• Mutilation and/or defacing of Library materials are highly forbidden.
• Users who leave their personal property in the library do so at their own risk.
• All items taken in and out of the library are subject to security scrutiny.
• Reading tables or chairs should not be reserved.
• Library materials should not be taken out of the library unless they have been date-stamped.
• Readers must return all library materials in their possession on the expiry of their membership.
• All cell phones must be switched off when using the library.